ACE Fellowship Program 2021 (NYSC-LAGOS)
Calling all change agents passionate about social transformation and impact – Join us in building Nigeria, community by community.
The ACE Fellowship Program is a 1-year practically oriented program that empowers change agents to become more effective ambassadors of social transformation and equips them to teach the next generation of change agents in their community.
Selected fellows will be offered an invaluable opportunity to receive in-depth training and empowerment on sustainable development, and will be responsible for training and mentoring youths in Makoko.
The program will offer Fellows with the technical know-how, resources, and platform needed to be empowered and empower young people in innovating and executing solutions to issues plaguing Makoko.
Does this excite you?
Do you want to be a vital part of ideating and leading transformational efforts in Makoko?
Then this is not an opportunity you should pass up!
You will be an ideal applicant for this Fellowship if:
- You are a Corps member (Batch A, Stream 2) NYSC 2021 posted to Lagos State
- You consider yourself to be a change-maker, passionate about the development of your community and her people.
- You believe progress can be achieved in Nigeria and you are committed to contributing your time and abilities for this cause.
- You are result-oriented with a positive attitude and a continued willingness to learn and adapt.
- You have a track record of demonstrating leadership and accountability.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on invaluable development experience working in Africa’s largest floating slum, Makoko.
- Opportunities to learn and improve on project management and strategic planning skills.
- Flexible working patterns and commitment.
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the NGO space.
- A chance to be the change you want to see!
- Online Application
- Virtual interview
At Elevate, we are passionate, resilient and committed to building the Nigeria we want to see, starting from the grassroot.
Investing in people’s lives is our way of leaving our impact on the world.